Discussions
-
create and register a custom Java Service to be used Execute Java Service Activity
In XCP 2.1, how do you create and register a custom Java Service to be used Execute Java Service Activity in Process. I used the old 2.0 method of create a javamodule Artifact XML file. I see the service, but the methods don't show up. Is there so sort of new java annotoation that I need to user or implement some interface…
-
How can you submit a register_asset DQL transformation using CTS web service
How can you submit a register_asset DQL transformation using CTS web service? Trying to create the thumbnail, proxies and pdf rendtions using the CTS Web services for a new document?
-
What dql query to run to retrieve values from an SDT of a running process
Hi there, I'm trying to find out a dql that I can use to retrieve the values of an SDT processs variable from a running workflow process. It contians some repeating varibale data items. I was look at thei table dmc_wfsd_dc_form_request and it seems like the right table, but not sure how to contruct the query to reveive it…
-
How do you override the WebModule._SubclassCreatePost()
I have problems figuring out how to override the WebModule._SubclassCreatePost() in the Content Builder. I'm rather new to Content Builder. What are the steps to override this method and to debug code changes?
-
What is DFS Context root and DFS module name?
Hi I'm trying to seup a Composer project to develop a custom DFS services and noticed in the Composer section of Managing Web services, it configuring a DFS module option where you edit the project properites DFS module with a Context Root and DFS module name. What is the DFS Context root and DFS module name's purposes and…
-
Does 64bit Java 5 SDK supported for xDB
Wich version of the Java 5 SDK does xDB utilizes? 32 bit or 64 bit java ?
-
How to open Forms_6.5_SP1 dar project in Composer
How do you open the Forms_6.5_SP1 dar project in Composer 6.5?
-
Default user id and password for XHAdmin admin client
Does any one know what is the default admin user id and password for XHAdmin admin client and how to change the user id and password?
-
What is the xhive_linuxshrlib_externalstorage
I configure my Content Server with XML Store on Linux and noitce in the xhive_linuxshrlib_externalstorage dm_plugin in the Storage Category is set to Windows DLL. Anybody know aht this dm_plugin is used for and why its DLL instead of linux or solaris?
-
"org.eclipse.jface" Assert Error throw in properties of the rps Project in Composer
I open the rps Composer project in my local Compser and view the proejct's properties. When view the Docuemntum Properteis of teh project hte followign error is thrown. Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.jface". org.eclipse.core.runtime.AssertionFailedException: null argument:Dardef not found…
-
What is dmi_vstamp?
Does anyone know what is the dmi_vstamp type and what purpose does it serve?
-
Privliedge Client keystore file when webtop deployed as war file
Does any one know where I can find the Privlidege Client dfc.keystore file when webtop is deployed as a non exploded war file to Weblogic?