Discussions
Categories
Choose a Product
THRUST SERVICES
CORE APPS
CE PRODUCTS
...
Quick Links
POPULAR
HELPFUL TIPS
Groups
My Links
FOR SIGNED IN MEMBERS:
Back to website
Home
TeamSite
TeamSite, LiveSite and OpenDeploy
Help with IF/OR statement
iwcnb
I am trying to write an IF statement in the presentation template that look at the DCR field called "Link" and output the data from the DCR.
This is what I am trying to do in pseudo code:
IF dcr.Link IS NOT empty OR NOT EQUAL "^http://" (Regex matching the exact pattern at the beginning of the string)
THEN
Display the dcr.Link data
ENDIF
I have coded like this but I could not get this to work.
<iw_if (expn="{iw_value name='dcr.Link'/}" ne ''" || expn="{iw_value name='dcr.Link'/}" ne ''^http://")>
<iw_then><![CDATA[<a href='<iw_value name='dcr.Link'/>'>Click Here</a><br>]]></iw_then>
</iw_if>
Could you please help me with this and what did I do wrong?
Help is much appreciated!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet